Danielle is the author of a large section of the Dallas Convention Center & Visitors Bureau’s official 2013 “Visit Dallas” travel guide. She also writes for popular Dallas blogs, such as ILiveinDallas.com and her food blog, “Dallas Foodie”. She has been interviewed on ILiveinDallas’ podcast and had her travel reviews featured in IGoUGo’s travel guides.
Neil is the publisher of ILiveinDallas.com, a hyper-local, highly-popular, award-winning online digital publication about Dallas cultural events: art, music, film, advocacy, theater, dining, tech, festivals, things to do, and more. ILiveInDallas.com receives about half a million (500,000) visitors a year and won D Magazine’s “Best Dallas Blog” Readers Choice for 2012 and CBS Local’s 2011 Most Valuable Blogger “People’s Choice” award in the Local Affairs category. Neil has written for “The Guardian”, one of the top ten circulated English daily newspapers, the Dallas Morning News’ Pegasus News, and Fort Worth Star-Telegram’s DFW.com.
Both Neil and Danielle are available for TV, print, radio, podcasts, and online publications to do:
- Expert quotes
- Guest writing
- Research studies
- How to travel for free or cheap
- Travel rewards credit cards
- Frequent flier programs
- Couchsurfing: short-term stays, hosting and surfing
- Solo Travel
- Couples Travel
- Group Travel
- Travel mindset, motivation & inspiration
- Business-building, career, and happiness goal-setting
- Start-up communities, co-working spaces, and working remote
- Hyper-local blogging for your city
- Couchsurfing: how surf long-term, short-term, and host
You may reach Neil or Danielle through the Contact page.